The Kidde Fire Systems WHDR Wet Chemical Kitchen System is a cost-effective, pre-engineered fire protection solution designed for a quick and easy installation. The system offers unmatched coverage, with fewer discharge nozzles and flow points than the competition, meaning reduced installation time and cost. It exceeds stringent UL 300 standard and complies with NFPA Standards 96 and 17A.
The WHDR system is specifically designed for the challenging demands posed by cooking applications. By offering one of the most flexible system configurations in the industry, Kidde provides efficient, economical protection for all types of cooking facilities and design layouts. Our customized approach allows you to specify the type of detection, control and cylinder sizes to fit your application
Why Choose the WHDR System?
- Cost-effective, pre-engineered system simplifies design and installation.
- Easy-to-maintain. Semi-annual system inspections and routine maintenance per NFPA regulations are performed quickly and efficiently by our Engineers
- Proven Protection. Providing the best in kitchen fire protection for over 40 years, the Kidde Fire Systems WHDR System is the choice of countless restaurants and cooking facilities worldwide.
- Customized Solution. System design and installation provided by your local distributor, delivering a superior code-compliant solution which is tailored to your fire protection needs.
- Robust Design. Meets strict UL 300 fire test criteria, suppressing fire without the need for secondary agent or system connections.
- Every WHDR system is backed by the Kidde Fire Systems warranty
- Safe and reliable fire protection
- Ease of design and flexibility of installation
- Flexibility and reliability of important safety system
- APC provides fastest flame knockdown and best securement
- Four cylinder sizes available
- Meets strict UL 300 fire test criteria
Listing & Approvals
- Approved by the Kuwait Fire Department KFD
- UL 300 Listed
- ULC/ORD-C1254.6 Listed
- NYC COA
- American Bureau of Shipping
- ISO 15371